Ray Quinn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Ray..............

2 posters

Go down

Is Ray.............. Empty Is Ray..............

Post by Mrs Doodles Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:08 pm

..........................ill at the moment??? Question
I ask this as last night my hubby and i had tickets to see Ray in aladdin in peterborough we had booked the tickets sometime ago and had really been looking forward to it myself more so as i am big fan of Ray's but when we got there the ticket office where we went to pick up our tickets from ( we booked on line) said Ray wasn't performing as he was off sick and had been since last friday and they didn't know when he would be back the only reason we went was so i could see Ray so i was not a happy bunny!!! Evil or Very Mad

As Ray wasn't in it we got a refund and came home no mention of him being ill on the broadway website which i find out as surely they know alot of people who are going are Ray fans hence the reason why they are going!!! Very Happy

Earlier on in the day Mr D posted on another forum we go on is anyone going to see Ray in Alladin and someone replied thought he had given that up so he could practise for DOI so can anyone shed some light on this and tell me whats going on????

Mrs Doodles

Back to top Go down

Is Ray.............. Empty Re: Is Ray..............

Post by lolsaz Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:50 pm

Sorry you missed it
This is what we've heard: http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/Star-leaves-Broadway-panto-for.4823345.jp
lolsaz
lolsaz
Secret Twin 1

https://rayquinn.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Doodles Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Hi Lolsaz thanks for the link i think its disgusting he certainly wont be getting my vote now when he does DOI i have just been reading the posts on the peterborough ET website and everyone is up in arms over this! Evil or Very Mad

He will lose alot of fans over this Mad

Mrs Doodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum